Tuesday, April 22, 2014

NYX Macaron Lippies NOW AVAILABLE



Thanks to a great subbie and friend on my Facebook Fan page I was told yesterday, 4/21/14, that the NYX Macaron Lippies are now available.

I checked on Ulta's website and I didn't see them for sale yet but I'm hoping they will have them soon. I went ahead and ordered my collection from the NYX Cosmetics website.

If you have seen my Kaoir Lipstick swatch video, my Secret Kisses Lipstick swatch video, or even my LimeCrime Lipstick swatch video then you know that these vibrant and outside of the box colors are right up my alley.

I placed my order last night using code WELCOME25 so that I could get 25% off my order and I also qualified for free shipping. Can't beat that lol. The colors I ordered and will be swatching soon are as follows

ROSE: a lavender pink
LAVENDER: a lavender
EARL GREY: a powder blue
CITRON: a yellow
PISTACHIO: a mint green
VIOLET: a royal purple
BLUE VELVET: an electric blue
KEY LIME: a lime green

The colors that I didn't, or haven't purchased yet lol, are:

Orange Blossom - Orange
Black Sesame - Light Grey
Coconut - White
Chambord - Black




Other swatch and review videos of vibrant color lipsticks
(Secret Kisses)
(Lime Crime)
(Ka'Oir)

1 comment:

Chic Out of Town said...

I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.

GOOGLE +

FACEBOOK