Thursday, March 27, 2014

New from BH Cosmetics for Spring 2014

If you know me then you know that when I was growing up I hated the color pink!!! Yes, it's true! I was a purple girl through and through. It wasn't until I started working in Japan in my 20's when I developed a love of Hello Kitty, Glitter, and all things PINK!! I went from a kick ball playing tom boy to a barbie loving, makeup wearing, high heel struttin girlie girl with a love of all things cute and girlie. Well BH Cosmetics just released this cute 11 pcs Pink-A-Dot Brush Set and I must have it. This is going to be my must have of the month of March!





It retails for $28.95 but it's on sale for $24.95.

Here's what you get.
Deluxe Fan Brush
Powder Brush
Angled Blush Brush
Classic Foundation Brush
Tapered Shadow Blending Brush
Classic Shadow Brush
Flat Eyeliner Brush
Angled Shadow Brush
Small Smudge Brush
Tapered Eye Liner Brush
Lip Brush



Happy shopping everyone! LOL
Luv you,
J

2 comments:

BH Cosmetics said...

I'm so glad you like our new polka-dot brush set! :) It's one of my favorites. --Cait

naturalcurls2012 said...

Thank you for the posting the pic of the brushes and their intended use. I'm a recovering sponge tip applicator girl, so I need all the help I can get. Thank you